News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Looking for hubcaps - FOUND!

Started by Hot Rod Custom, 2018-09-06 15:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod Custom

Hi Guys,
  I know this is a site specifically for the iconic 1957 Ford passenger car models, but if you're like me, you also have other cars you're interested in.
  Right now, I'm working on a 1956 Mercury Medalist and am looking for a decent set of the small hubcaps that measure 10.5" in diameter. They have a concave depression in the center with a "Mercury Man" profile in the middle.
  As long as they're restorable, I'm interested. If you don't have a full set, that's okay, too. I'll put a set together.
  Please let me know how many you have, the condition(s) of each, and the price, including shipping, to zip code 85032 (Phoenix, AZ)
  Thanks.
Tom

RICH MUISE

I'll send you a pm with a phone number of a friend in Colorado Springs who is big time into Mercurys. Give him a call, if he doesn't have what your looking for, maybe he can head you to someone who does. Tell him Rich from Texas (with the '57 Ford at the Thin Air Nationals) gave you his number.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ray

Don Simpkin, Downey CA. Don is a huge 50's merc collector. (562) 923 3456
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

RICH MUISE

Some of the '57 Ford forum members also know the guy I was talking about. 3 or 4 years ago 5 of us met at Al's house in Black Forest (Al/57DOHC). Me, Jon/Hogwagon and his wife Sue, Rich K from Denver (can't remember his tag), and a short-timer from north of Denver. Al brought us all over to his friend's place, Marty Phillips, also in Black Forest (no,DJ, not that Black Forest)where we were treated to a tour of his collection. Marty's favorite things to collect are Mercuries, but he has a pretty varied collection Al doesn't spend much time in Colorado any more since his wife passed away, but I do see Marty at least once a year. He belongs to the car club that puts on the Thin Air Nationals in Green Mountain Falls.
Guess I hijacked yet another thread.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Hot Rod Custom

Thanks, guys. I was able to find a set of caps through a referral. I appreciate everyone's help.
Have a great weekend.
Tom

chapingo17

Great resources here my friend. Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge and resources.