News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957/1958 Skyliner parts

Started by oldgasser, 2012-11-11 06:55

Previous topic - Next topic

oldgasser

Hello Fellows:
I'm looking for the attachment hardware for the rad cradle to the frame,bolt,springs cup washer ect for my 58 Retractable 57 would be the same I believe.
Also looking for the air conditioner bracket that the air compressor bolts too & then bolts up to the engine block I'm putting this on my 332 & I believe 352 to be the same.
Also in the need of a 2 groove fan/water pump pulley with a diameter of 6in to 6 1/2 inches with a 2 1/2 inch setback this again is for the 332/352
Can you help?
Thank you for your time in advance.
Cheers Old Gasser.

SkylinerRon

The radiator mount hardware for 57-58 Retrac's are the same BUT, not the same as any other body style.
Like the body mounts the radiator mounts are more solid than the regular cars.

Which compressor do you have? There were 2 available, the 55-58 cast iron and the 58-up finned model.
Is yours mounted on the top left (drivers side) ?

Goodluck,
Ron.

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: oldgasser on 2012-11-11 06:55
Hello Fellows:
I'm looking for the attachment hardware for the rad cradle to the frame,bolt,springs cup washer ect for my 58 Retractable 57 would be the same I believe.
Also looking for the air conditioner bracket that the air compressor bolts too & then bolts up to the engine block I'm putting this on my 332 & I believe 352 to be the same.
Also in the need of a 2 groove fan/water pump pulley with a diameter of 6in to 6 1/2 inches with a 2 1/2 inch setback this again is for the 332/352
Can you help?
Thank you for your time in advance.
Cheers Old Gasser.

I see on ebay right now someone is selling the bolt and pieces to mount the rad support to the frame. The item numberis 360510222295.