News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

V-bar and wing guards wanted.

Started by jumping jack flash, 2018-12-30 23:22

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

It seems as if the vendors who supplied the v-bar and wing guards have all dried up.Jerry Miller no longer list them, and he announced his last restoration is now complete. Burton's has lost their top man. (owner and operator).No longer listing the parts I mentioned.Anyone know of a supplier of these parts?

Ray

I think Jim Weatherly might have a set. Probably nos and not cheap. (714) 525-9477. He is a bit hard to get ahold of as he is now retired. The re-pros have been gone for years. Also, you could contact Terry Miller (Jerry's brother) he might as well have a set, at the Jerry Miller site or number. Good Luck.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird

jumping jack flash

Thanks, Ray. I'll call these guys Wednesday. Happy New Year.

karaokelars

A friend of mine has a set he may sell I think the V bar is NOS and the wing guards have been re-chromed I know they will not be cheap.

The re manufactured ones were made by Al Verbackel a great guy that passed away Jewel's son did the casting they were not stamped steel like the originals when Al passed away the molds were sold to Jerry Miller as far as I know Jerry's son is still selling 1957 1958 1959 parts his business is separate from Jerry's Jerry told me Terry would still be selling parts if you want a repop set call Terry if you want an original set call me and I will check with my friend on a price for an original set Larry 651-436-6386

jumping jack flash

Thanks, Larry. By all means , please check with your friend to see if he will sell and how much. I wish money wasn't an issue, but for most of it , it is. Me included.Thanks a gazillion for the help.