News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Arm Rest-Lower Section

Started by fdlrc, 2019-05-09 16:02

Previous topic - Next topic

fdlrc

For my 57 Custom 300 2-door: I need passenger side arm rest, any color. ladder01@msn.com   Thanks, Les
Other- Original owner of 1974 Bronco

Ray Summitt

Are they different than a Fairlane 500? I think I have a pair of black ones. Can you post a picture of the one you have.

Ray

fdlrc

Black is okay since i'll paint it. I don't know if they are different.

Ray Summitt

They look just like the set I have that were on my 2 door ht.

Ray Summitt

Les
Email sent to address you posted

Ray

RICH MUISE

Les..........please do an update on your car!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tom S

I've got a right side arm rest that you can have. It looks like the same blue color as the one in your pic.  It's old blue upholstery is half gone.  You can thank Jay, he sent several to me for free years ago.
Thanks again, Jay!

Les, is this area in the 1st pic below where the screw head bottoms out broken away?  If not it might be possible to save it. But if it is I haven't found a fix. It looks like the inside 'tube'(?) part is busted.

fdlrc

Mine looks just like the one you pictured. Someone tried to fix it with gray glue but it is still not solid like it should be.

Rich, I don't have a lot to add right now. I've been delayed on final paint, next week I hope. I did Lizard Skin interior and underside. I hope to make great gains come June.

Tom S

Quote from: fdlrc on 2019-05-10 07:51
Mine looks just like the one you pictured.
Those are your pix, just cropped. Mine ain't broke, just dusty inside.

fdlrc

Thanks Ray, I just got them, they will work great.