News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

External trim mould clips

Started by outcruisen, 2010-02-16 02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

outcruisen

Me again.. I am trying to find a company that sells the exerior mould clips in a kit form or something. I have all the trims, but the clips that were on the car were very sad and have all had to be thrown out. I have sent heaps of emails to Restoration Specialties & Supply Inc in Windber PA but have never got a reply back. Are thet still trading and, if so, does anyone have a current email address.

Does anyone else know of any other companies to use? I was put onto these guys by Carpenters so I am guessing they dont have the mould clips I need.

Any other ideas?

Cheers

Mark

shopratwoody

I try to use the original if at all possible. Have some universal but never happy with them.
I hate blocksanding!

KidKourier

Mark,   Try (www.metrommp.com) their located in Minneapolis,Mn.--see clips and fasteners section--they may have what your looking for.  KID :006:

outcruisen

Thanks guys.. Finally got an email reply from Restoration Specialties who will do a complete external trim clip set for $200.00.. This will suit me fine as most (if not all the clips) are made exactly the same as the originals..

Once again, thanks all for the replies.

Cheers