News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Wanted: a post donor sections

Started by djfordmanjack, 2015-03-06 03:18

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

I need both sides a-posts doglegs up to the roof for my Ranch wagon. must be from a post car with the tall windshield ( Custom, Custom 300, 2dr 4dr, wagons- no Fairlanes) would appreciate to get the full section as indicated in the pics. mine are just too badly butchered and twisted.
I can help arrange shipping.

hoover

hi, i have a 57 ford i am selling but i have found parts you need on a parts car that i am thinnking on buying to inprove my car . Do you still need these parts ?   I am looking at a 2dr wagon and a ranchero let me know if you need any other parts    joe

djfordmanjack

Hello Joe, thanx for offering. Yes I still need the a posts. when you have the donor cars, please send me some pics of what you have and what condition they are. I need good and solid panels. these are often prone to rust. Thanx Guenter

hoover

Hi, will check on parts next week . the owners said they will sell parts off the car so i dont have to buy the whole car.   i will get photos to you    joe