News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

under dash vent duct

Started by BP57CUSTOM, 2014-09-27 13:26

Previous topic - Next topic

BP57CUSTOM

I am in need of the cowl vent duct (the part that has the cable controlled door) that goes from the cowl to the front lower lip of the dash . The one I really need is the passenger side , the drivers side is pretty good. These attach to the cowl with a rubber seal and to the dash with 2 screws . I need this piece really bad if anyone has a good one to sell , or the name of a vendor who would have a new one. Please PM me or call 678-977-6650
Thanks
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

RICH MUISE

I think I have what you are looking for, but if you need them in a hurry, I'm not sure what I can do for you. I'm leaving for Arkansas first thing in the morning, hopefully I'll get back with a little time left before we leave for our fall trip to Phoenix on the 9th. I'll pull them out when I can and post a pic. I'm not sure if I'll be able to tell which side is which, so may have to send them both.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

BP57CUSTOM

Thanks Rich ,but I just bought a pair from 57Chero , if for some reason this doesn't work out I'll get back with you.
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor

BP57CUSTOM

My cowl ducts arrived today (Thanks 57Chero)  very nice , even had good seals on them , cleaned them up a little and had them on in an hour. HAPPY HAPPY
Barry
1957 Custom 300
1965 Mustang GT
8N ford Tractor