parting out 1957 ford 4dr. 6cylinder stick

Started by hoover, 2014-05-05 21:50

Previous topic - Next topic

hoover

parting out a 1957 ford 4dr. has 300 style rear bumper ,nice grille  good body side chrome . let me know what you are looking for may be i can help thanks joe       hooversab@aol.com

gasman826

Awca12a

I need a driver side lower control arm.

Frankenstein57

Gary, I'm pretty sure Hoover is a youper.   Mark

gasman826

...went crazy this week bought a Ranch Wagon.  Two days later, a Courier!  The Courier is really over the hill.  Probably just a few parts.  The back is full of parts and there are a set of control arms.  It won't be until next week that I will have time to bring it home and do inventory.  Got a line on another wagon!  When it rains, it pours...today I passed on a '61 Starliner!!!!!

gasman826

Quote from: hoover on 2014-05-05 21:50
parting out a 1957 ford 4dr. has 300 style rear bumper ,nice grille  good body side chrome . let me know what you are looking for may be i can help thanks joe       hooversab@aol.com

How much for the grill?
Trunk lid?

hoover

is $200.00 for the grille plus freight fair ?    deck lid is rusty. from da UP ya eh    (lol)

SkylinerRon

Gasman, Can you tell us where the Starliner is?  Know a few folks looking for one that are in your area.

Thanks,

Ron.

gasman826

Quote from: SkylinerRon on 2014-05-22 22:57
Gasman, Can you tell us where the Starliner is?  Know a few folks looking for one that are in your area.

Thanks,

Ron.

Jackson MI Craigslist

http://jxn.craigslist.org/cto/4433256709.html

SkylinerRon

SanoDano

I am looking for the little  brackets that hold the left and right metal side panels to the stock front bench seat.  Not the side panels themselves, which I have, but the brackets that
are used to attach the side panel to the stock seat frame. 

Thanks.
Dan

danlangdon@earthlink.net

electricalan

need headlight bezels or rings.  Original steering wheel. Thanks Al
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

hoover

I can get a  photo of steering wheel for you if you send me email address.   I dont recall condition   thanks joe