News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 Ranchero parts must go.

Started by JimNolan, 2009-05-14 07:14

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

Guy,
   I've sold my hanger and need to get rid of 57 Ford parts because I don't have a place to keep them. Bad thing is, you're going to have to come here to pick them up. I've got a 312 complete engine that's disassembled ( please don't ask to check no's etc. it's a 312) it's got a cracked cylinder that needs to be fixed. I've got a auto transmission and drive shaft that goes with it. I've got the side stainless of a ranchero. I've got the transmission crossmember. I've got a rear window for a short wheelbase 57 Fairlane in good shape. I've got a rebuilt T85 overdrive transmission with a hurst synco lock shifter that looks new with all the cables, relay,and foot switch, it has the R11 overdrive section, the most wanted of the overdrives. I want $500 for the whole T85 setup. I've got a hanger full of odds and ends for 57. Bring a truck and I'll be MORE than reasonable on these items. The more you take the less I'll take . I'm in a bind here. Don't ask to mail anything. Don't ask prices you know what these things are worth. I'm not expecting no more than 1/2 of that just to get the hanger cleaned out. First one here gets the pick of the litter. I promise you won't be sorry you made the trip. Jim Nolan 574-269-4666 ,Hanger 3A Warsaw Airport, Warsaw, In.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Jim

Jim do you need a place to store your Ford parts until you can move them,if so I will offer to help you out ! Just call Jim Smith at 270-300-5899  Located in Louisville,Ky

JPotter57

I'd like to have the 312, but cant do another road trip for a while...Wish I could help you out, Jim.  If there is any way to work it out, let me know, and I may try to get it from you anyway.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

JimNolan

James and Guys,
     I've got 60 days to get an addition built onto the garage here at home. It's just not going to be as big as the hanger though. The deal about moving to Ms. fell through the day after I'd signed the bill of sale on the hanger. I loved going out to that hanger. It was my man place. Anyway, I thought that if I was going to have to give this stuff away anyway I'd rather do it here than on Ebay. I'm not going to get much anyway so why bother with people just looking to make a buck on it after you sell it to them.  As far as restoring it like Jim offered, that's too much trouble and not enough time anyway. I sure appreciate it anyway Jim.
Jim Nolan

JimNolan

James and Guys,
      Good news, the airport is expediting procedures to allow me to build a new hanger. My buddies at the airport are going to let me store my stuff in their hangers if I can't get one erected in the specified time. So, I'm going to let this offer of selling my parts last until next week. I don't really want to sell them. I know my kids will hate me for it after I die but they'll just have to deal with it. Jim

skip54

jim, do you have the trim pieces that go on each side behind the seat. they look like the small sail panels on each side of the window but they are below between the rear wall and the door jam. thanks skip

JimNolan

Skip,
   No I don't. I've just got the side trim, and one fender piece is gone from that. Sorry, Jim

Ol Ford Guy

Jim,
I'm interested in the T-85 OD.  Is the shifter a Hurst Syncro Lock?
Paul Johnston
I'm the guy who visited you and we talked by by black 57 E Code over labor day at Columbus.  My direct email address is Paul@rockriverservice.com
Paul J.
57 E Code

shopratwoody

Skip,
I have one of the pieces you need. Mine is for the passenger side for a Ranchero.
Ron
I hate blocksanding!