News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ford gasser sale on ebay comments

Started by obie won ford, 2009-11-12 00:49

Previous topic - Next topic

obie won ford

on the 57 ford gasser with the BBc motor on ebay check out his vin number plate,looks like it was made out of scrap alum friend of mine gave him advice on how to correct it with the proper plate from Ariz,but im sure he the owner wasnt pleased to hear from my friend,bet he was jus wanting to sell his stuff and to hell with the advice jus pay me sucker,caution is the word on cars off ebay,met a guy who looked at a 56 chev and said it was too gone with rust to fix,seller put on ebay and said rust in the ususal places,hmmm new buyer was not a happy camper getting a rusted parts car instead of a builder,sometimes they are out to get ya,craigslist has been the blessing to me buying or selling,couldnt do it without craigs,working mans friend i think,thats my 2cents have a great weekend,oh forgot found a black 57 in the country with other dead cars,goona drive out and bounce them for a buy,hope its a 2dr but couldnt sell all of it,hoods up and its black and has the gold trim on the side,wish me luck, :006:see ya fellers

JPotter57

Good advice to anyone that uses EvilBay, which is why I also now use Craigslist almost exclusively.  For those interested, check this link, you can search many CL postings on one page, vs having to look up several different search areas..
www.searchtempest.com.  Trust me, you'll love it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Lou

Wow, great search sight, thanks