News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957ford.com news

Started by JPotter57, 2017-07-24 13:35

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I will be adding a lot of photos to the site the first part of august.  I have a work trip coming up and will have a little idle time on the weekend, so I plan to take everything with me and get a lot done.  I have already been doing some sorting into folders the various models, as well as the nascar pics, the drag pics, and other forms of motorsports.  I have several articles that are already scanned and ready to upload, some feature cars, but mostly stuff like supercharger or 312 builds, NASCAR 57 Ford stuff, and so on.  I hope to get 
1957ford.com back to its former glory of being THE site to go to for 1957 Ford info.  I have a bunch of the hard work done, now just to start putting the icing on the cake.  Thank you all for being patient in this transition, it has been hard.   Since we were able to acquire it, work has picked up, and I havent had as much time to work on the site.  Granted, I have used a lot of my free time to work on my own `57, but mainly because I had a deadline of October 2017 to be able to drive this car, and it is going to be driveable one way or the other.  At any rate, stay tuned, because by the 17th of August, the site should be FULL of photos..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

James:

Sounds good.

Bob
57 AGIN

lalessi1

I got that October thing going too... I plan on having a windshield delivered to "Cruising the Coast". My car is apart, A/C and power steering stuff... drivable in a week or two, fingers crossed. My car is still not water tight, but getting closer. See you soon! :003:
Lynn

sprink88

That's awesome James! Keep up the good work!
~Chris