News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

window molding inside drivers side 57 ranchero needed...

Started by Lyndog, 2009-07-29 00:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndog

Looking for the
inside window molding
on the drivers side ....suggestions welcome.. :006:

jwag

I have a couple of 57 Ranchero parts cars and could probably come up with one  for you. Email me at jwag41@ yahoo.com.

Jamie Waggoner

57AGIN

Jamie:

Is your Ranchero the full custom Yellow one that shows so well?  If yes, did you find a buyer.  Also if yes, I'd like to be able to contact the new owner about the local events.

Bob
57 AGIN

jwag

The yellow Ranchero is not mine. The one I have is red and white.

Currently working on a 57 Ranchwagon. I have had it for 5 years and it has been running and driving for about a year. Had the upholstery done last week. Doing body work this week and will try to primer it next week.

Going to park it at the Wrightwood car show on the 15th. It is not ready to win anything but gives me a good excuse to sit all day under a umbrella with friends.

Jamie Waggoner

57AGIN

Jamie:

Looking forward to seeing you at some of the Southern California events.  I know Wrightwood is a bit remote, but anyone living inside the San Andreas Fault trace is brave enough to drive our freeway systems out here.  All kidding aside, it is good to know of another 57 owner in the area and a multiple 57 owner at that.  Hope you will post some pictures of your 57's, both sound interesting.

Bob
57 AGIN

57flipwoody