News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Pate Swap Meet

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-04-28 08:02

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

The Pate swap meet in Fort Worth starts in just a few days...Thursday, I believe. Anyway, weather is clear for Thurs,Fri,Sat, and maybe even Sunday. Should be a good weekend.
I'll be there Friday (spectator, no booth), and have a time and place set up with Larry (AcrylicMan) to meet. Larry is coming up from Houston. I just got a PM from John/KYBlueoval with a message that he'll be there Friday as well, so looks like I'll get to meet a few more of our members.
How cool is that!?
Anybody else going? I'll be driving down Thrursday. My cell is 806-341-2036
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

RICH MUISE

Just about a week late on an update, but last week's Pate swap meet was excellent as usual, and was the largest I've seen it. They had an added area on the south end that was the first time I'd seen. I spent about 6 hours there, did about 1/2 the meet, but my knees and hips were giving out, so had to call it quits at that. I did find everything I was looking for, although non of it was '57 Ford specific stuff. I picked up a hidden electronic antenae, an electric trunk release, a bunch of ss nuts and bolts, some ss bumper bolts. I also picked up my windshield from Auto City Classic. Got a poster from Dennis Carpenter with 2 '57 Fords on it.
The areas of the swap meet that I covered had next to nothing for '57 Ford stuff, although there were a few project cars there.