News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Retractable shell

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-10-13 18:17

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-10-13 20:27
Nebraska

"Another not mine, from a buddy in Kansas"

Lol, yes Nebraska, but my buddy is in Kansas and sends me the stuff around him. He said it was about a 7 hour ride from him.

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

RICH MUISE

not a whole lot left there.
Many years ago I posted a pic of a retractable that was sitting in a junkyard in Peyton Colorado. Never looked at it real close, summertime=rattlesnakes, etc, but was one of those "why is this here?" cars. The pic is in our gallery, boneyard section. Not sure how to transfer it here.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2018-10-14 08:56
not a whole lot left there.
Many years ago I posted a pic of a retractable that was sitting in a junkyard in Peyton Colorado. Never looked at it real close, summertime=rattlesnakes, etc, but was one of those "why is this here?" cars. The pic is in our gallery, boneyard section. Not sure how to transfer it here.