News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ford Stainless Trim

Started by scottymac, 2018-03-20 10:24

Previous topic - Next topic

scottymac

I am looking for a few stainless trim pieces for a ranchero. I am new to Fords and this site so forgive my ignorance. I am looking for drivers door stainless, the 2 pieces at the beltline, and, the 2 upper pieces (L & R) that connect to the upper piece just behind the door jam, about 6" long? I enclosed a pic below to illustrate what I'm looking for. Thank you for your help. Scott

KidKourier

Scott,   Go to the home page and click on Parts/Services---then click on Salvage Yards,you'll see Bud Kolar in Hesperia and Steven Pierce in 29 Palms probably the two largest suppliers of '57Ford used parts in SoCal. Bud has his own personal collection of '57s including a Black Courier with a couple of Courier shells and liftgates available.Bud's also a Ford Tech so he should be able to answer any questions you may have.Steven also has his own collection of 57's along with body parts and metal storage containers full of everything to do with 57 Fords. He had a salvage yard/towing service in LA and picked up everything to do with 57 Fords,then the city decided they needed his property for a freeway so he moved everything to a couple acres in 29 Palms where he is today.So give them a call,make an appointment to visit,it's worth it!  Kid

scottymac

Thank you for the advice, I'll try there. Scott