News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Carbs and Maniflod

Started by Dave, 2015-04-14 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I am installing a dual 4 BBL factory Ford set up on a 57 Ford Fairlane. I am looking for someone that has some detailed pictures of the set up on a car. The fuel pump line to the fuel block would help also. Thanks

Ray

I can look thru my photos of my E model retractable in a couple of weeks when I get off the water. Felix Natoli reproduces all the components involved, including the valley pan if you require it. Felix sells a bit as natolibird on e-bay. I am currently working on an E convertible but haven't even started on that part. The 2-4 setup I will use is currently a complete bird set. The carbs sit reversed in comparison to a passenger car. Most basics are different. Bellcrank, firewall arm, throttle link, fuel filter, fuel lines, heat riser lines and fittings, vacuum lines, pretty much everything. as for the fuel pump line, it is very similar to the t-bird lines because of the canister fuel filter. if you pm me I will try to get photos to you.
Willow Green 57 convert
Coral Sand over Gunmetal 57 "E" convert
"M" code 1969 Fairlane Ranchero
"Q" code 1969 Torino Cobra jet (427)
Inca Gold 57 Thunderbird