Prospective New Member Having Difficulty Joining The Forum

Started by KYBlueOval, 2019-02-27 17:09

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraJoe

X 3, it is now the only way I can log back in.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

RICH MUISE

Sent out a handfull of emails yesterday, got back 7 responses and followed up with approvals, so if I did everything correctly, we should had 7 added yesterday. I'm hoping some of them will log on/post so I know I did stuff correctly, and they are not having problems logging on.
HEY NEW GUYS, LOG ON AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

Rich, let's remind our new members that they will have to either use the little 'login' button in the blue highlighted line on the entry page or use this direct link for login:

http://57fordsforever.com/smf/index.php?action=login

( sorry guys, the direct login entry on the main page does not work at this time)

RICH MUISE

Thank you, except I realized the color may not be blue depending on how their particular computer has been personalized.

mustang6984

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2019-03-12 14:39
X 3, it is now the only way I can log back in.

DITTO! And I too had a problem getting accepted when I first applied because James works too much!   :003:  slow down James...you're out running yourself and your cars! OOPs!  :burnout:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

57imposter

I have been trying to log in for well over a month! After i enter the info and hit log in it gives me a message that " log in time has expired please try again later" I finally got in thru the back door by using a google search log in link. Found it by accident and doubt if I could find it again.

mustang6984

Quote from: 57imposter on 2019-06-09 12:29
I have been trying to log in for well over a month! After i enter the info and hit log in it gives me a message that " log in time has expired please try again later" I finally got in thru the back door by using a google search log in link. Found it by accident and doubt if I could find it again.

I have the same problem. So...I use the "login" tab in blue rather than the one above that has the two white boxes.
You can also let Rich Muise know...maybe he can find a way to help you get it.
Good luck!   :003:

BTW..I was just in Kennewick area 2 weekends ago for the Mustang show. Too bad I didn't know you were there...U'd have liked to see your ride!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

KYBlueOval

Quote from: 57imposter on 2019-06-09 12:29

I got the same thing using Firefox. When I tried  Google Chrome it went right through to the Forum. Strange, I can't explain it. Anyone out there that can explain this, or better yet, suggest a Fix.
John

RICH MUISE

I'm aware of the problem as is James. Wish I had the knowledge to be helpful. Hope he can get it straightened out. My suggestion is once you do finally get logged in, click the button that sets you up to stay logged in. I think that's why some of us don't have the issue...........I haven't logged in for over a year now.

mustang6984

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2019-06-09 14:30
I'm aware of the problem as is James. Wish I had the knowledge to be helpful. Hope he can get it straightened out. My suggestion is once you do finally get logged in, click the button that sets you up to stay logged in. I think that's why some of us don't have the issue...........I haven't logged in for over a year now.

Well...that doesn't always work either. I have to log in every time...for some reason I don't stay logged in. Not sure if it is my computer or something else. GGGGGGGGgggggrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker