News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Logging in....

Started by JPotter57, 2019-06-11 13:54

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

OK, guys.  I just eliminated a troublesome feature in the forum, that everyone including myself, have gotten used to.  That is the quick login feature on every page.  It has started not working about 75% of the time, so I eliminated it.  Look in the tool bar just below the header of the page, the buttons reading home help search profile my messages and so on.  At or near the end should be a button named LOGIN.  Click that.  It will open up a new login page that works every time.  Not sure what broke the quick login, likely an update, because other forum owners are having the issue as well.  Until further notic, use the LOGIN button on the toolbar to login.  If you want, you can click the stay logged on button, and it should allow you to, but you have to accept cookies to be able to use that.  If you are rejecting cookies, you probably wont be able to stay logged on and will have to log in every time you visit.  I am keeping an eye on the site that makes the forum software to see if they do anything about it.  Rich, those that come in complaining about the  quick login link being gone, direct them to this post so you dont have to explain whats going on 500 times..  I will also make it sticky.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Ecode70D

At or near the end should be a button named LOGIN.  Click that.  It will open up a new login page that works every time.  Not sure what broke the quick login, likely

My computer turned off and I can't find that log in page. Jay