News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Car show

Started by 57chero, 2016-06-26 22:36

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

Took the ranchero to a local car show today, its a 3 day event Hot air balloon festival, carnival and a car show on Sunday in the park on the grass. I entered in the fiftys class so I was up against every body style of 57 chevy ever made well to my surprise at trophy time my name was called for 1st place. I don't go for the trophy's but its nice to win when your out numbered by the other brand 10 to 1. 

Limey57

Congratulations, I sometimes think folks are unaware that other manufacturers besides Chevrolet made cars in 1957 so it's always good when one of our cars gets recognised!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

lalessi1

Congrats! Really cool!
Lynn

racton

:unitedstates:Congratulations!!!!! Whats your ranchero look like?  Racton

RICH MUISE

I looked for his pics today....couldn't find them, but I do remember seeing some a while back and being very impressed....at least I think what I remember were his car, lol. Post some again if you would, 57chero!! Congrats on the award...
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

junior58

Congrats, it's nice to be recognised, even if that's not your intention. Well done.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

Lucky'57

I'm starting to believe that the car shows have been saturated with the 57 Ch#vy's for so long that, when the crowd see's an old 57 Ford they light up. Summer is here in Alberta, Canada. Last 3 weekend shows I went to, 2nd place, 1st place, 2nd place... LOL I ain't going for a win either but dang, everyone over 50 knows these cars. So nice to meet and talk to so many nice people. I'm having the time of my life. James Potter for President! :)
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

57chero

There are some pictures in the gallery under members 57 fords page 4. Its the blue and white ranchero, I cant believe I took those back in 2010, time fly's.

Zapato

Seen it in person, pictures don't do it justice. It's beyond perfect.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Frankenstein57

Nice work, I always enjoy the satisfaction of an award at a show.   Good feeling!   Mark