News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

for sale 1957 ford fairlane 2dr.

Started by hoover, 2015-03-10 12:07

Previous topic - Next topic

hoover

selling a 1957 ford fairlane chrome post.   I purchased this car a few years ago and it is to good to part out .   has rust in rear floor pan but i have used floor pan sections. some rust in toe boards and leading edge of floor pan. minor rust on lower front fenders but i have nice factory fender bottoms to repair. also some rust over rear wheel wells but i have located a few parts cars with nice sections. sounds like this car is rough but it is not really just tyring to be as honest as possable.  like i said i have owned this car for a few years and have been collecting parts to repair it. it will need a windshield and has no glass at this time but i have found lots of parts for this car.  it has a 292 stick setup in it and is all complete less radiator but i have one coming used that is good. this is a project car that is from Arizona and is located there now. the doors are perfect, front fenders are in good shape but only need minor repair. good hood no real dents or collision damage. it is a roller at this time and i have been collecting parts for it and of coarse the more i buy it adds to the price.  $2800.00 photos available. please no tire kickers ,getting lots of that now this car can be seen on craigslist  in phoenix AZ.      Joe      I just purchased a parts car and now have all the glass including windshield. also some other parts needed to complete this project  price is now $3,400.00

1957 Ford Meteor

Hello! I am looking for parts car for my restoration. I need the complete floor. Do you know where any parts cars might be? Thanks Garde