News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ranchero trim needed

Started by Frankenstein57, 2009-01-18 16:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

I'm looking for the trim strips which go around the wheel well, inside the ranchero bed. Mine are crusty. thanks, Mark

shopratwoody

Mark,
I need one also, If they're fixable I'd try to repair them. I haven't found any so far.
Ron :001:
I hate blocksanding!

Frankenstein57

Any of you wagon guys know if ford used the same trim strips around the wheelwell, inside the car?  thanks, Mark

Ford Blue blood

Not a wagon guy but when the Wizzard and I talked he indicated they were the same.  My tail gate is a wagon gate I got from Steve...very nice part...complete with all the fixins to convert it to a Ranchero gate.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

meteor

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2009-01-22 07:23
Any of you wagon guys know if ford used the same trim strips around the wheelwell, inside the car?  thanks, Mark

I've got a wagon and a ranchero, the strips are only on the ranchero (I'm not even sure what purpose they serve) but must have something to do with the conversion to an exposed/open bed. Because the wagon is enclosed, there is no sheet metal on the inside, just the interior (upholstered) side panels that go right down to the wheelwell.
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

shopratwoody

I kinda thought that's the way they were. Got any strips from your rusty Ranchero?
:002:
I hate blocksanding!