News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Bozo Criminal of the Day!

Started by mustang6984, 2020-04-15 19:19

Previous topic - Next topic

mustang6984

Yet Another Danger Of Working From Home

Once again we present someone that is not a criminal but is truly 100 percent Bozo. As is the case in America, many news anchors around the world are doing their newscasts from home rather than the TV studio. And this was the case in Spain with bozo news anchor Alfonso Merlos who was doing a segment when a semi-nude woman was clearly seen in the background of the shot. Oops. And our bozo was known to have a celebrity girlfriend and this definitely wasn't her. Double oops. He has since apologized. Gives an entirely new meaning to the term "raw footage."
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

Ford Blue blood

I can tell you from personal experience that the standards for broadcast in Europe are completely different then ours.  The big oops in that was not the nudity but the individual that was there nude (no his girl friend)!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

mustang6984

Guess He Had Someplace He Really Needed To Be

Bozo criminal for today from Gainesville, Florida, violated seldom seen Bozo Rule Number 111-997-6: It's not a good idea to honk your horn at police officers while they are conducting an investigation. The cops were working a crash in midtown when our bozo pulled up and started honking his horn. And not just a couple of beeps, either, he was really laying into it. So, the police approached his vehicle and immediately noticed the smell of marijuana wafting out of the window. Inside they found a handgun, a loaded magazine and ten thousand dollars in cash. Looking further, they found several other weapons, five mason jars full of marijuana, a hundred grams of cocaine and a baseball bat. Yikes! He's busted!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

This One Will Be Top Story at Six

Bozo criminal for today comes from Atlanta, Georgia, where our bozo was involved in a traffic accident. Must have been a slow news day in Atlanta, as the local TV station sent a crew over to cover the wreck. While the photographer was setting up his camera, our bozo decided it might be a good time to get outta there. She jumped in the news van, which was still running, and drove away. Unfortunately for her, the TV reporter was still inside and she let the cops know what was going on and they joined in the chase. Our bozo went two for two this day as she hadn't gone very far in the stolen van before she crashed it also. Fortunately, no one was injured. She's been charged with kidnapping with other charges to follow.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

When ya' gotta have a drink...ya' just GOT to have a drink!

And After This, He Was Going To Hijack a Cheese Truck

Bozo criminal for today comes from Modesto, California, in the California wine country. Webcam footage from a Cherokee Freight Lines tanker truck shows our bozo pull in front of the big rig, with his hazard flashers on, directing the driver to pull over. The trucker stops, thinking he has a mechanical problem. And that's when things got weird. Really weird. Bozo Gabriel Montez, clad only in his underwear, jumps out of his car and runs to the back of the truck, disappearing from the driver's view. The trucker decides the best thing to do is get out of there so he pulls back onto the freeway. With the truck now back up to speed, our bozo reappears, climbing on the side of the truck. Hanging on for dear life, our bozo positions himself near the bottom of the tanker and opens up a valve. Suddenly, the trucks cargo of red wine begins flowing out and our bozo sticks his face into the stream and gulps down as much as possible. The driver called the cops and our now drunken bozo was placed under arrest but not before the truck lost about 1000 gallons of red wine, most of it ending up on the highway. Cheers!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

mustang6984

Urine Trouble

Thanks to Bozo News Hawk Glen Snow for sending in today's report from Aurora, Colorado. Apparently bozo Angelique Ramirez was up for a job interview, and part of the qualifications for the job required a passing a urine test. And one of the qualifications of a urine test is that it be at body temperature, to insure that it is "real" sample. Knowing she couldn't pass the test with her own urine, our bozo acquired some "clean" urine. Now, how to get it to body temperature. Well, there was a 7-Eleven right next door. How about using their microwave to warm it up just a bit. Bad idea. Apparently she hit the "cook" rather than the "warm" button, as the 7-Eleven employee reported hearing a loud bang and then saw a yellow liquid leaking from the microwave. Yuk. Yep, our bozo had tried to warm the urine in the microwave and the bag it was in had burst. The cops were called and our bozo just didn't see what the problem was, as she had offered to clean up the mess. She's been ticketed with damaging the 7-Eleven microwave.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

I still see them on Chrome Hugh. I have had that happen here when I copy and paste something that has quotation marks, I have had to go back and edit my post after I posted it and it seems to work for me.
Just a thought....
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

mustang6984

Is that the only place you see the distortion? Where there are question marks? If so then that will be an easy fix...just eliminate the marks. I don't see them. UGH!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

See the pic below. I would try eliminating the apostrophes and then save your post. Then go back in and edit (add them) and see what happens.

Just my $0.02

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

mustang6984

YIKES! That is ugly! Okay...I will give that a shot. Or maybe I'll get my buddy involved and see if he can come up with an idea about what to do? Code writers live in a different universe than the rest of us! LOL!!! Thanks for the pic.
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

No problem.

I'd go back and edit one word and save it and see what happens.

mustang6984

Good idea...give me a couple of seconds... :006:

Okay...did the first word that is compromised..."today's"...did that change anything? I hope...!
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

mustang6984

Bingo! Now I know what to do when I post tonight! Thanks for the idea.  :toothy12:
Nothing is impossible...
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

CobraJoe

My pleasure, glad it worked for you. :crowd: