News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

nos B7A-7021813-A door latch assy.

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-01-21 22:41

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Looking for n.o.s. drivers side door latch assy. not used. The one I have is fair, but everything on my car is being replaced where posible with new. Have found lots of passenger side nos assy's but the drivers side is the one that gets used the most so wears faster, therefore hard to find. As an alternative if I can't find one, does anybody know of a rebuilding service for these? Main problem is latch "gear" is sloppy on pivot post.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

tarheel57

You might try Dennis Carpenter Ford Restoration Parts at- ( 1-704-786-8139 ) in Concord,NC.He keeps a lot of new oldstock and this stuff is not listed in his catalog,but they can let you know by phone.About a year and half ago i bought a pair of new oldstock door latch assy. for a 57 ford truck that i was building for a friend,and i think at that time he had some for the 57 ford cars also.want hurt to check,good luck! :unitedstates:

RICH MUISE

I hadn't called them but i did enter the number on their website search engine and it came up a blank. thanks for the input. I,m going to try them again though...its been a few months since I checked
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

FORDNUT

You might want to give Dennis a call.  They have a NOS section in a separate building. I have been in there and it will amaze you how much they have.
At my age I am not required to act mature.