Holy Crap...Happy Belated Birthday, Ron aka Shopratwoody...

Started by JPotter57, 2011-08-13 00:26

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I knew about it earlier in the week, but stupid me let it slip by.  Ron, I hope you had an awesome birthday...and many more!
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Ron:

Same goes for me too.  I don't know when my 57 will be ready for showing again, but I know that Rick and I would both like to join with you and the other West Coast club members at shows out here.  Try to keep us posted on when and where you are planning to show and we'll see if we can hook up.

Bob
57 AGIN

57tudor

Ron:

Some of us call it "Little Timers, CRS" even at my young age....LOL I CRS.... Anyway, hope your day was good and hope to see ya at a show soon. As Bob said, it will be awhile before his 57 is back in the shows. Long ways to go yet and you can't rush it.
Happy Birthday.

Rick
57 Tudor
:occasion14:

shopratwoody

Thanks Guys, I'll see what's going on around here. I don't do early anymore. :003: Believe me I understand the
time it takes to do it right. Mine was done mostly at home. I can't begin to afford  to do things like you do Bob. :004:
I hate blocksanding!

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

57AGIN

Ron:

The only reason I can do any of this is because, after retiring 2 years ago, I went back to work at just about halftime.  Otherwise, I'm sure I would still be looking at my 57 slowly rusting away under the Turquoise/White poorly prepared paint.  I count myself extremely fortunate to have been able to do this.  But full retirement sure looks good when I look at another grievance or have to layoff another employee and that's no lol.

Bob
57 AGIN