News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Negative Karma!!!!!!!

Started by gasman826, 2012-05-26 12:54

Previous topic - Next topic

gasman826

I just noticed that I have not one but two negative karma points.  First, it was never my intention to insult or injury anyones feels.  If I did, it was just pure accident.  So, what's the deal.  Is there a limit on how many negative points that I can get?  Do I have to do a time out.  Do I get a free prize for maxing positive points.  If there is a Karma Counter, what did I do to get points.  I defend the right of users to have an opinion but I should have the right to know what I did that was positive or negative.  If I'm doing negative things, maybe I should quit doing negative things.  OH!  I don't know what I did.  Anyway, if I stirred up something to get negative points and that's the worst that I ever do, I can rest in peace.

Zapato

probably stirred the pot or someone is messing with you. think back to grade school once you let the pack know it bothered you it comes at you by the bucket load. my advise let it slide.

heck even all around great guy Rich Muise has one, guessing it has something to do with Thunder Road.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Lou

How do you get negative or positive point? Better yet why should I care?

robhaerr

That's still a great batting average...you have a bazillion-dollar contract in the MLB! I gave you another piece of positive karma, gasman!

To me it means that you step up to the plate.

You can pick positive or negative "Karma" by clicking on the [applaud] or [smite] links below the poster's name...kinda silly...but it is what it is.

For me to even comment on this should be grounds for a "smite"...it's slow Saturday and I'm sick...that's my excuse.

F570RD

:glasses7: They're watching us.

gasman826

Get better!  Run yourself down working on your car and doing the videos.  Take care.
Quote from: robhaerr on 2012-05-26 17:39
That's still a great batting average...you have a bazillion-dollar contract in the MLB! I gave you another piece of positive karma, gasman!

To me it means that you step up to the plate.

You can pick positive or negative "Karma" by clicking on the [applaud] or [smite] links below the poster's name...kinda silly...but it is what it is.

For me to even comment on this should be grounds for a "smite"...it's slow Saturday and I'm sick...that's my excuse.

JPotter57

It's just a fun feature, not meant to be anything more than that.  It has been on the site since I put it up, but I only enabled it a few months ago.  It is just a way to let people know that you think that something they said was cool, or you said something that someone didnt like, or  like Zap said, maybe someone just messing with you..If it bothers people, I may just go ahead and delete that feature again, no big deal really.  I just thought it would add some humor to the forum....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Zapato

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2012-05-26 21:11
It's just a fun feature, not meant to be anything more than that..If it bothers people, I may just go ahead and delete that feature again, no big deal really.  I just thought it would add some humor to the forum....

Please don't,  we all need a good laugh once in awhile and today I got one. sorry Gasman but your post did make me laugh. And yes rest in peace.

And Lou your reply was/is spot on perfect.

Zapato

gasman826

Taken in the sprint that was given!

Zapato

Just had to give you an applause!

Zapato