News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

quick question whats it worth?

Started by milo1957, 2013-06-29 09:24

Previous topic - Next topic

milo1957

need a bit of help!  what is a del rio wagon worth that is need of complete restoration... no rust and it is all there??  thanks in advance!

Mark

Depends on how bad someone wants it :005: Post some pictures..... Mark

milo1957

this is the only pic i have... and it sucks...the clip is off but there!

RICH MUISE

Milo..can't remember what you had, so I'm not sure if your buying or selling. If your selling, check the wanted ads...a new member(scardog) from Socal is looking for a wagon project car.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JimNolan

I can answer that question. This example is using the same painter, same paint, same building. My 57 didn't have a piece of good metal on it and the bill for labor and paint was $25,000 (not counting about $4000.00 in new metal). The 63 didn't have a rust spot on it and the labor and paint was $8000.00 (didn't need any new metal). That's what it means to have a good body. So, if a Del Reo is what you want, it's worth more if it's got good metal. As for me, I wouldn't take a rusted out car to restore again if you paid me to take the car. On the other hand if it were something I wanted and it had a good body I'd pay top price just not to have to live through another nightmare. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.