News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Gulfport, MS

Started by JimNolan, 2014-02-14 13:26

Previous topic - Next topic

JimNolan

There is a large car show that'll be taking place in Gulfport, MS April 4-6 this year. I'm planning on attending that. I hope a lot of you might consider it. The last time I went to MS for a car show they didn't have a trophy for longest distance so they took up a collection and gave me $50 as a trophy. I'm sure you'll get a warm a welcome to travel down there like I did. I plan on being there for the Saturday show. It's at the Best Western on I10 and Highway 49. $20.00 judging fee.
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

RICH MUISE

You gettin' cabin fever early this year? LOL Sounds like a neat show.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JimNolan

Other than the Carlisle event I'm not much on car shows anymore. But, I'm hoping to spend a week of time with my Son and his family in Columbia. Then drive to Gulfport and spend the time visiting with James Potter for the day. I'm past the stage of collecting trophy's (other than Carlisle) anyway. I'll just park the car there and visit with James. I'll put a sign on it saying what make, year and model it is in case they need that information. Last time, James met me in Meridian at a car show. This time I'll go to him. I just hope he doesn't have to work that day or not be in town. My son would enjoy seeing his car as much as I would.

jseth83

Lol, thanks Jim.  I live about 15 minutes from there and I haven't even heard about it!  Hope to see you there.
57 wagon, sedan, and TBird 
67 Mustang

JimNolan

Due to bum knee I've decided not to make the trip to Gulfport, MS for the Car Show in April. Sorry James. Maybe Cruisin the Coast.

sprink88

I cannot even fathom being able to do car shows year round
~Chris

Frankenstein57

It can still snow in Indiana, Jim drives that car in all sorts of weather