News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Pueblo nsra show this weekend

Started by RICH MUISE, 2014-06-26 00:03

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I'm heading for Colorado tommorrow for the NSRA show in Pueblo. It runs Friday thru Sunday. I'm planning on being there Friday, weather permitting. If anyone else is going, let's meet up! my cell is 806-341-2036.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

I just got back an hour ago. I lost all my contact numbers, so I couldn't call the Springs area guys. Great show..got there at 8am and left about 2. Only one '57 Ford there amoung the countless tri five chevies. It was a gorgeous Ranchwagon from Kansas...I'll get some pics posted later or in the morning.

RICH MUISE

Love this car...

Hot Rod Custom

Hi Rich,
  Sorry I won't get there, even though the show's only about a three hours' drive from where I live. I've attended this show many times over the years and it's always a good one - nice people, great cars, spacious and shady fairgrounds, beautiful weather and lots to see and do in the area.
  I agree - that Ranch Wagon is gorgeous! With the full side trim, I suspect it was originally a Del Rio with the front sections' mouldings modified. The "Ranch Wagon" emblems were on the front fenders whereas Del Rio models were on the rear. I like them better on the rear quarters than on the front fenders. Whatever he did to get this effective look (especially for the two-toning) is both creative and unique. The colors are very complimentary to the lines of this classic wagon.
  Did you notice what engine the car has? I also really like the tail light lenses, too. What are they?
  Thanks for sharing.
Tom

robhaerr

Beauty!

I wanna see the interior and engine room!

Love to see *a few* wagons done-up nice...

Rob

RICH MUISE

Rob, Tom...sorry , my bad, I got talking with he and his friends and forgot to get shots of the engine bay or the interior. Heck, that was yesterday, can't remember that far back, but I think it was a 5.0.