News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

door windows for 2 door

Started by amp1956, 2014-01-26 21:18

Previous topic - Next topic

amp1956

I replaced my glass and now cannot get the thing to work like it should is there a trick to setting the the (timing if you will ) ???  :unitedstates: :deadhorse:  I think I got it back together correct any pics would be helpfull and appreciated  Thanks Alan

hotroddonnie

Sounds like you may have move something and now you've maybe tightened it in the wrong position. There is a glass run that runs down the door on the inside right where the door handle is. The adjuster nut is on the outside of the door below the door latch. There are a few others areas to adjust. I would take your light and lay it in the door and take your time rolling it up and down watching to see where it may be binding or when it gets harder to roll up or down, you may have to loosen some bolts and roll it up and down so it can find its place. The other boys will kick in and give their opinion as well. HRD

amp1956

Thanks I have had it apart a few times and thought just what you said just wasn't sure if it was me or just a pain in the but !!!!