News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WHERE ARE WE FROM ??

Started by smurfee, 2007-02-12 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfee

Seems it would be nice if more members would post where they are located so we know if we live near by :icon_bigsmurf: :006:
NEVER LOOK BACK

Glen Henderson

I agree, I know there is at least one more member from Alabama, but I can't find him.

JPotter57

I'm from Gulfport, Mississippi :us-mississippi:. Staying just out of reach of a :hurricane:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

DanTudor57

Southern California!! Ventura country, to be exact.

See ya at Knotts!

briney

I'm East of Dallas about 29 miles.
Just outside a town called Forney, TX

Patrick  :grommit:
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

Fairlane500Ron

I live in Eatonton, Georgia.  Also home of "Uncle Remus".  100 miles SE of Atlanta, 35 South of Madison, Ga
Maybe there could be a place to post the city on the left side of the posts.

clubcoupe57

Hi,Guys I am from a little town in Washington State called White Salmon, andf I mean small we have one red traffic light in the hole county!! It is a !!!great place to live

wv 57s forever

hi in in west Virginia, in a small town  one red light in our town also. but there are 2 57s in my area. this board is great for info that helps a lot. would like to say also that it would be nice if people that are on the east coast would come to Columbus to the all ford races so that we can have more cars in our shoot out.

shopratwoody

Hi, I' live in Orange, Ca. About 40 mi so. of L.A. . Stop lights on every corner and Cops everywhere.
Hot Rod stores everywhere with lots of Chinese parts for sale. The weather is great though. :glasses9:
Later, Ron :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

larryb346

Your all big city guys!!!  I live in the burbs of a town called Aldrich Missouri that has 61 pop.  and I live 12 miles from there...  I can define tooleys as my yard...
Larry

RAWms

I'm in the nutty state of California.   A lighted stop signal at every corner, the law (with no humor) every where for revenue generation but everyday is a cruise day.  btw, I think I may be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby and of course any money that...   r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007

Ford Blue blood

Glen,
I am in Birmingham, I'm one of those yankees that came and stayed.  Actually born and raised on a small farm in central WI, joined the Navy after high school and ended up stationed south of the Masson-Dixon line my entire 30 year career.  Go back up about twice a year.
Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

redshoes57

My name is Johnny Taylor AKA redsoes57. I live in Centerville Ohio wich is about 10 miles south of Dayton. Im working on a 57 Ford custom 300 2dr. It will have a 351 W with AOD granada disk brakes and wurt-it designs rack. Hope to get it on the road this year :002: :002:

wera7

Hardly ever post but always reading post here in Bristol,Pa.just outside of philadelphia.  :006:

fomocochoptop

I am from East Los Angeles.  It's full of Cruising History- Just Cruising Down Whittier Blvd.