News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WHERE ARE WE FROM ??

Started by smurfee, 2007-02-12 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankenstein57

Hey guys I'm from Wisconsin, the town of Vernon.  Located about 30 miles west of Milwaukee. I'm finding this forum extremely valuble to my project.  What did they do 20 years ago?  trial and error.

57 Ford Kustom

Hi :006:
    I live in a small town of Bethel in the heart of the Green Mountains [Vermont] It is 35 miles in 3 different directions to the nearest stop lite, 15 miles to Micky D's  :burnout:

T:walk:M   :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

jeauxbleauxsr@hotm

Well guys I'm from a little town North East  of Lafayette,La.  Great place to live. No global warming here,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the very 1st 57 Fairlane 500 Club victoria that hit the street on Oct3,1956 . It was red/white, automatic & 292 V8. Had 2 more since & sold them . wish i had any one of them now and still looking. :dumbass: so if you have one like that you want to sell , let me know.
Thanks & God Bless You All. Support out troops!
jeaux

dgasman

We are from the San Fernado Valley in sunny So Cal ,
where we always have global warming (70 Degrees today)
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

57chero

Im located in the pacific northwest portland, oregon pronounced (ory-gun) for you guys back east , the weathers not to bad here eiither 60 degrees and partly sunny.

FORDNUT

I live in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee. I am 15 minutes from Dollywood in Pigeon Forge. Great tourist area and some of the most beautiful country that I have ever seen. There's a bunch of mature (read old goats) like me with old iron in my area.
At my age I am not required to act mature.

Hoosier Hurricane

My screen name tells it all.  I live near Selma, a one flashing redlight town about 60 miles east and 20 miles north from Indianapolis.  I live on the farm I grew up on, bought it from my late mother in '75.  Have two '57s, my drag car and an F engined Ranchero.  Also have an F engined '57 T-Bird.

John

57AGIN

Hi Guys & Gals:

Since you may recognize me from my efforts to get the 57 owners out here on the West Coast out to our numerous shows & events, you already know I live in Southern California.  Lond of good weather, fruits, nuts and other interesting people and places.  I live about 6 miles from the beach in a little town just East of Long Beach, and am fortunate enough to be able to enjoy year-round crusin in my 57 and surfing (for over 50 years).  Love this site and the folks exchanging information, ideas and memories.

Bob
57AGIN

PS:  Bob's on the left with the hat on (replaces the missing hair).

geraldchainsaw

ok, i'm a new memewber as of today,    and i'm from Southgate, Michigan, just 10 miles south of Detroit, and i go by 2 deuces, i'm a ret tool & die maker from Fords,   own a 51 ford & a 69 machs 1 mustang,  been in the svc, many old jobs, 5 kids, 1 grad from  U of Mi,  ret from fords after 32 yrs,  cars r just 1 of my hobbies, i also do wood working, ands shoot pistol comp,  thats it in a nut shell

smurfee

That was great guys but even though I ment in our profiles this was even better,SMURFEE & ME are from WYOMING,MI. just south of GRAND RAPIDS :icon_bigsmurf: :005:
NEVER LOOK BACK

meteor

Looks like I might be the only Canadian so far to chime in...

I'm in Newmarket, Canada - about 20 min north of Toronto. I wish we could cruise all year, today is a balmy -10(F) with the wind chill.

I will have a second 57 ford very soon, the first is a 57 meteor ranchero that has a junk body. The replacement will be a 57 ranch wagon...can't wait!
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

rickj

Hey every one, My name is Rick. I live in Waverly, Ohio. it's about 80 miles  straight south below Columbus off 23. I have 2 57 fairlane, one is a 2 dr hardtop the other is a 2 door club sedan. Working on the hard top first.

sswingle

I am from Albuquerque, but currently living in El Paso.  I just picked up a 57 Fairlane 500 Skyliner from an uncle in Ohio.  I plan to do an off-frame restore.

nick

hello
nick mcgill,southern in. born and raised, moved to southern califonia for 14 years worked off shore on the oil rigs, now i work for a elevator company out of louisville, ky. i work in 5 different states. traveling sucks sometimes but it works for me.
thanks for everybody's help.

RAWms

Nick,
NICE RIDE!  r
Time working or driving your ride is NOT subtracted from your life clock.

...as of Apr 2007