News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WHERE ARE WE FROM ??

Started by smurfee, 2007-02-12 16:45

Previous topic - Next topic

mrocketscience

Robhaerr.. What a weird coincidence.!! My other hobby is this: www.threehourtourband.com
I'm the guitar player.....
Your Country Sedan is way nicer than mine!!!....

milo1957

hi, mike from modesto ca.  with a third country sedan!

robhaerr

mrocketscience...
Very cool...I will have to keep an eye for when you are at the Etiwanda Roadhouse in a few weeks...close to my house. You also replied to my Porcupine Tree thread on socalrocks.com. Coincidence indeed!

Rob
http://www.ravelers.com

Zapato

Up here in the rain forest, Brush Prairie,Washington :us-washington: :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

rmk57

Vancouver, British Columbia. This is my first 57 Ford, had to sell my 58 Edsel wagon to make room for it.
I've owned lots of Hipo Fords through the years, and still own a 1970 Boss 429 that's been in the
family since 1979.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

jruss

Hi my name is James. I live in Rolla Mo. I am starting to restore a 1957 Ranchero, I also have a station wagon and a courier.

KidKourier

Greetings to all new members! If you would click onto Profile at top you can add your city & state to your handle and we'll know where your from everytime you post(helps if you sell something or need help, a member could be just down the street--could happen). Also if you get a chance,post some pics of your cars,wether under construction or a finished ride(are they ever finished? LOL).We like to look at new cars, gives us new ideas for ours. James(Rolla,Mo.) I also have a Courier('57 Custom Tudor also),don't see to many people on here talking about them( ah alas the loneliness) so show some pics when you get a chance! Again, welcome aboard to all and jump in and chat it up.  KID Kourier outta Kalifornia

brrod

Hi all,
Getting back into my 57 again. Owned a couple over the years. I'm from New Egypt, NJ but now live in Toms River, NJ. Retired from teaching - Metal shop & Mechanical drawing, then they closed the shop and made two computer classrooms, it sucked. Also have a 28 Model A streetrod project going on. Don't get to work on them like I'd like. Love reading the info.Hope to check in more, keep up the good info.
Smile it makes people wonder what you've been up to.

wildhog

I am in norther ill at the wis. border,15 miles north of Rockford Ill. I have a 57 sunlier, a57 300 and a 57 ranchero pro street. Also have a lot of 57 litature and 57 nascar information. I use the name wild hog because i built the #99 purple 56 ford stock car wildhog car that is in the north carolina auto racing hall of fame. also the #26 ford convert. Curtis Turner car that is in Speedy Bill's museum in neb. If I can be of any help,please contact me. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Igotta57

Hi Hi Hi
  I am from the sunny okanagan valley in Armstrong BC. Canada
  I have a 57 2dr hard top that have been working on for the last 5 years, frame off, whats left is upholstery ,front, back glass, I will post picture's later
                                               Wayner