News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Old Ford pics

Started by CobraJoe, 2018-06-05 19:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Marc

That's a nice looking Mustang. Must've been trying to cash in on Goldfinger.

CobraJoe

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane

CobraJoe

1964 Ford Aurora concept front view in studio neg CN2549-036

When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

CobraJoe

rmk57

Imagine a couple teenagers jumping into the rear seat. That poor tailgate.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

RICH MUISE

Beautiful design.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

1954 Ford FX Atmos concept in studio neg 104079-006

CobraJoe

1962 Ford Cougar concept engine compartment neg C1082-5

lalessi1

Very Kool!!!
Lynn

RICH MUISE

Yeah it is......much more realistic concept than the Atmos posted above.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Tom S

Notice that the pic of the 1962 Cougar concept engine compartment is flipped. Everything on the 406 is shown on the wrong side. I guess that's why it says the pic is the negative.

CobraJoe

:023: That's why i started posting the Negative and number rather than just the name. before, people thought some of the pics were right hand drive, or PhotoChopped etc....

CobraJoe

1963 Ford Cougar II concept rear view on scenic road neg 134556-4

Tom S

Quote from: CobraJoe on 2023-08-23 17:49:023: That's why i started posting the Negative and number rather than just the name. before, people thought some of the pics were right hand drive, or PhotoChopped etc....
Before? From what you wrote at the top of your post at first I didn't get the fact that the engine compartment pic was the view of the negative since the other 3 pix you posted of that thing show the correct orientation with the steering wheel being on the left hand side.

CobraJoe

Tom, I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but....
The pictures are from Ford's archives that I have posted on other sites and some of the images were reversed. I used to only post the names, not the image/Negative #. Some people thought they were Photoshopped.
Keep in mind, I do not modify these images, I only post them.

For example from post #6261: "1954 Ford FX Atmos concept in studio neg 104079-006"