News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

'57 picture albumn

Started by RICH MUISE, 2012-11-24 10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

For you guys that do the HAMB thing...Jeff K just posted an album of '57 Ford pics, 112 of them. I was pleasantly surprised to see a pic of mine in there..about the only one of a project in the works. I think I spotted pics of Jim's,Gerald's, shoprat's in there as well. I had no idea so many guys were using '54 chev style grilles!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

finally found the pictures your talking about,    jerry

Zapato

there's even a couple shots of my 57 before the last owner tore it down and channeled it. He also linked your profile pictures to the thread "anyone into 57 Fords".

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Gerry...was that old pic of a green convert. yours? If it was, it sure didn't do it justice.
Zap...what number are the pics of yours? I think mine was 42. I haven't seen the thread you're talking about yet, I'll look for it later

Zapato

weird thing id 43 & 44 were mine,  commented on 44 and now its gone. Go figure.

Zapato

geraldchainsaw

to Rich,  yep that was mine,   1 of the first pictures i took,  the one i use now is better,   if i could take that one off i would,  but its not my post.   jerry

Frankenstein57

Rich, did you see the link to the red & white custom 300, he fabbed in a 32 valve mustang engine. There was185 pictures on that link, nice work.

Ford Blue blood

Mark can you post the link to that 32V install?
Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Frankenstein57

Bill, I should have bookmarked the page. Go to the hamb, general discussion. Do a search for "whos into 57 fords" I scrolled through the posts, this guy had a side link to his pictures. Let me know if you can't find it, I'll poke around.  Mark

RICH MUISE

Mark...I hadn't seen it.Sounds awesome...I hadn't gone thru the entire thread, in fact I couldn't find it this morning, but I couldn't remember the thread title  to do a search, so thanks for posting that.
As Zap said..Jeff K posted a link to my album, and the first comment was "looks like a good build, but far from being a HAMB friendly car."....I knew that was coming, just didn't know when LOL...that's ok..that'e their domain and I just need to remember to lurk more than jumping in. I see lots of cars that I wouldn't guess were Hamb friendly..In that thread by the way, There were some awesome cars..loved that black Courier, and speaking of cars that can't be Hamb friendly, and my all time favorite '57...that awesome ranchwagon that was done by Rad Rides by Troy....I didn't realize Poteet owned it.

Zapato

Who is Jeff K. on here? The two pictures that were posted of my car were taken from the "under construction" site of this board.  They've never been posted anywhere else.

Rich don't let the jackals run you off.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

Zap...I was wondering if he was a member here also...I'll pm him on the Hamb and find out. Ditto with the Pic he had posted of mine ...only place was here. The jackals or jackasses won't run me off...I just understand it's a different atmosphere than here, and I need to watch what I post....I kinda think of it as someone coming here and posting stuff on their '57 chev.
Mark...just spent 2 hours trying to find that link and couldn't...if you happen to run by it again...hint, hint, hint. What's you're tag on the Hamb btw,?

Frankenstein57

Sorry about that guys, I'll go back and try to remember where I saw it

Ford Blue blood

I looked and had no luck as well.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Zapato

Rich, easier way to find that link is to look up Jeff K. (with a period) look at his stats and click on posts by him and its one of his most recent posts. Click on it and  you're there.

No issue for me adding my cars picture to his album.

Zapato