News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Jeff Norwell and wife...

Started by JPotter57, 2012-07-03 19:06

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hey guys, Jeff and his wife Cindy were involved in a pretty serious bonfire accident this past weekend.  Jeff is apparently ok, but his wife got some pretty nasty 2nd degree burns over much of her legs.  She is in a good bit of pain now, they are trying to get her healed up so they can get some surgery done to repair the visual damage next.  Those of you who pray, please include Cindy and Jeff in your prayers.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wildhog

My Prayers go out to Jeff and Cindy. Hope for a speedy recovery. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

suede57ford

It is horrible that she was injured so severly.  Krista and I will be thinking of Jeff and His wife in this difficult time for them.  We hope she recovers quickly and they can get back to normal again soon.  God Bless you Jeff and your family.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Zapato

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Ford Blue blood

Added and will add to the prayer list at church as well.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

Really puts things in perspective when something like that happens. I think the only thing tougher than being in that kind of pain is watching someone you love having it. Jeff...there's gonna be some tough times ahead, but Cindy will get through it with your help. My thoughts are with you guys.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

Hey Guys..many thanks......
I have a new respect for fire now..... to quote the classic hollywood Thespian Frankenstein" ..... Fire Bad"
My wife Cindy is doing much better every day.She needs to get up and walk as much as possible. The burns are second degree and quite painful.
She is due home any moment from the Plastic surgeon(a follow up call)
The docs have told us it will be 5-6 weeks before she is back to normal.

Since I was the cause..... I will get "any" for prolly 6-10 years..... hahahahha
I was igniting a Bon fire and the hot day and the fuel I was using blew up in my face and body.I did not get hurt.....just some hair loss.I flung the flaming bottle of fuel behind me as it was a knee jerk reaction...... guess who was behind me.......

It was very horrible to see the most important thing in my life rolling around on fire.

Dumb accident and all my fault.

thanks very much for the concern guys.... means a ton.

Jeff

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

shopratwoody

Good to hear from you Jeff :002:
I hate blocksanding!

Igotta57

Good to hear that every thing is going good, Still praying. :canada:

cool57

Sorry to hear this. Very glad she is improving. Prayers sent!