News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Ultra leather $10yard, no kidding

Started by Zapato, 2012-07-20 16:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Please do not respond to this thread and hopefully Mr.Potter will let it stay here a few days for maximum exposure.

OK! I'm not selling this just ran across this on craigslist and its the real deal. Newberg Oregon habitat for Humanity Restore outlet has lots of this in various colors. Ad is running in the Portland OR craigslist just search ultraleather in for sale. Its a bit of a drive for me so had close by relative pick me up way more than I'll need but stuff is a 80% plus off normal retail price. Did get a picture from him showing lots of color but ad has number and will tell you current availability. Cheap as its priced they are offering quantity discounts. And since in Oregon no sales tax. Doubt they'll ship but it never hurts to ask.

a very happy ZAP- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Tom S

Zapato

Picked mine up today, its incredible, actually got an extra 4-5 ft as the start of the roll had some wrinkles. there's tons of the stuff available if they ave a color that works for you believe me you won't be disappointed.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72