News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

shootout

Started by wv 57s forever, 2012-07-29 10:26

Previous topic - Next topic

wv 57s forever

:006: :burnout:                                                                                                                                

Well its getting to be that time again.Anyone going to participate in the shootout this year. would like to see a lot of 57s, i know that's a dream but it would be nice. almost forgot this is the tenth annual according to mnra.

wildhog

I broke a valve spring,at the 57 Ford Challange, should be back togeather for the shoot out, still trying to get the Lincoln powered Ranchero ready. Still slow going. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

Ok, one more time, I am planning to be there, without my car.   It is 75%  disassembled, bodywork roughed in, waiting on a lot of blocksanding.  I wont be able to pick up my glass until October as well.  Hopefully, I will have picked a color I can live with and got it sprayed.  I am so close but so far away....
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

Guys:

And Rick and I are just too darned far away to make it this year.  But, I might be able to make it onto a West Coast drag racing and show event at Pomona, CA on August 17, 18 & 19.  I'd sure like to see what a difference the Paxton, Line-Loc, tires & traction bars make on 57 AGIN's time & speed.

Bob
57 AGIN