News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Windshield and Gas tank needed.

Started by marsala13, 2013-01-26 20:57

Previous topic - Next topic

marsala13

Need that windshield and gas tank. THANKS!!!

Frankenstein57

The gas tank for the 500 should be available new, at a reasonable price. Try Bob Drake

RICH MUISE

Not sure what you're lookig for here. If your looking for new stuff, you'll find a list of vendors for that stuff in the suppliers service list (it's the section right under this one). Classic auto city may have both of what you're looking for. If it's used stuff, you'll get a better response if you post it in the wanted section at the bottom. :001:
Rich
Marsala..don't know where you are located, but as far as used stuff, imho, gas tank you are better off new as they are not that much money, and buying one particularly like from ebay could end up a problem buying sight unseen. Likewise for the windshield..shipping will be your big problem there from a used part seller.
Mark...I never put Bob Drake on our list of suppliers because I could never find any '57 stuff there...am I missing something??
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

I've seen new tanks listed on Ebay, they say they are Canadian made.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Frankenstein57

My friend got one for his custom 300 for around$200 delivered

marsala13

Thanks for all your help guys. This is a great website for the 57-Ford guys.   JIM,

RICH MUISE

Mark...I never put Bob Drake on our list of suppliers because I could never find any '57 stuff there...am I missing something??
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Frankenstein57

Last I heard he was selling tanks for the custom and the 500, not the ranchero/wagon.  Mark

Lou

I have a good used windshield for a Fairlane or Fairlane 500, but I'm in Connecticut and I won't ship it.

hiball3985

Quote from: Frankenstein57 on 2013-01-27 20:02
Last I heard he was selling tanks for the custom and the 500, not the ranchero/wagon.  Mark
When I was looking for a tank for my Ranchero he had them on his site but I didn't see any for the cars.. Unless there is a different Bob Drake.
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang