News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Bob Drake

Started by Partsman, 2014-12-01 16:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Partsman

In case anyone is interested Bob Drake is having a one day cyber Monday sale good from 12:00 AM until 11:59 Pm today Dec 1  20% off on all internet orders on all in stock items and free shipping.  I just ordered a gas tank for my Ranchero $425.00 less 20%.  Webiste is:bobdrake.com
Code for savings is CM14

Kenny

Just a fellow 57 owners endorsement of this company.  Earlier this fall I ordered and received the EFI tank for my Custom 300 5 Litre swap.  It has the additional opening for the tank mounted pump and also has a built in EFI tray so the pump does not run dry on turns etc.   I had already purchased the Tanks Inc EFI pump set up and planed to install it in the Bob Drake tank but found it already had one.  The web site does not mention that.  I ended up buying a new sender from the and them and also the pump set up which does not include a pump.  I used the pump from Tanks Inc.  Tank fit perfectly and they include a new pair of straps.  Nice stuff.

Partsman

Received my gas tank for the Ranchero today.  Great service and the tank looks great also saved $85.00 and shipped free.  I had also tried to order another item the same day and website would not accept the discount code.  I called them today and explained this and they gave me the 20% discount and also the free shipping.
Excellent service
Bill