News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

E&F-Code '57 Ford Reunion was a huge success

Started by suede57ford, 2017-06-06 18:14

Previous topic - Next topic

suede57ford

We just got back from the E&F-Code '57 Ford Reunion at the All Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA this last weekend.

This was a once in a lifetime event, with the most factory high performance '57 Fords to ever be assembled in one place.

It was an amazing event.   So many of the best restored/unrestored '57 Fords and '57 Ford Fans there.

Many of the key '57 Ford restorers traveled there from all over the counrty to share information on how to make our special cars the best they can be.

Dean McCain, one of the Ford Engineers spoke about how the Ford Supercharger Racing program developed, and shared a few of the old time racing secrets.  That alone was worth the trip.

I've been to many car/Ford shows, but this event tops any I've been to for a true Ford enthusiast.

We all were able to swap so much information and stories.  Best of all make & become closer friends.

The swap meet was rows of Ford NOS boxes and parts.  How many swap meets have (4) NOS '57 Ford Fenders, 57 Ford Pedal Car Bodies, and a Factory Blower Carb for sale?    I picked up a bunch of '57 parts, but made even more friends.

A Big Thanks to Richard Stuck, as he planned and hosted this great gathering of cars and people.

57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Marc

It was a great show. Very cool to see all those E & F code cars all in one spot.

RICH MUISE

Pat, Marc........You know what they say....without pics it never happened.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Lou

All I can say about this years Ford Nationals is WOW! Made me wish I was 20 years younger and still had my 57s.

Oldmics

Oh it happened and heres the proof !

Oldmics

Oldmics

Oldmics

Oldmics

Mine - Yeah , I know its not a Ford BUT at least its :interesting:

Oldmics

RICH MUISE

Thanks for posting those. That second one is Pat Fleishman's, and that's him sitting behind it.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Thanks for posting the pictures.   I wish that I could have been there also.

Marc

Ok here are a few...

Marc

and a few more...
Pat's car always looks cool.
The mermaid isn't a 57 Ford, but hey it's got the right DNA!

Marc

and 1 more 57.
The wagon was my favorite car on the show field. That's how you travel to Carlisle in class!

Randyh

It was a great event lots of really nice '57's, more pictures from Carlisle events, look about half way down on the page in this link.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/carlisle-events/albums/72157681742028683/page5

djfordmanjack

W O W !
terrific lineup....
I assume the Battlebird was there as well ?