News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Pate Swap Meet - TMS TEXAS - April 24-27 2014

Started by briney, 2014-04-21 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic

briney

Is anyone from our board going to the Pate Swap Meet at the Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) this weekend?
I plan to be out Friday...

http://www.pateswapmeet.com/

Patrick - Dallas TX
If it won't fit, force it.
If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.

RICH MUISE

I haven't decided yet..too many $ things going on in the next month or so..kinda waiting on the Colorado guys to see if we're gonna meet the following weekend, or also a good weekend coming up in Nacoma (museum, auction, cruise) the weekend of the third, so I gotta pick which ones to go to.
Kenny from Magnloia, (62Galxe) will be at the Pate in a booth with a "slick 60's "truck group. If he doesn't post here I'll post the booth #'s he sent me.
Patrick...ever find another '57 or are you still looking?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

62galxe

im gonna try to be there Saturday. had a incident with a splinter that had to be surgically removed that's delaying me.

RICH MUISE

Ouch....brought back memories of when I was a kid and  fell in a rose bush...drove a thorn right into the joint on one of my fingers.
Glad you mentioned Saturday, Kenny, I guess for some reason I thought you were going to have a booth and be there all weekend.

62galxe

I got a booth but gotta take care of the infection in my hand first. Nothing is going my way this year. Still recovering from my December heart attack. The splinter from hell.

RICH MUISE

Pretty sure I'm gonna bail out on the Pate this year, and hit Colorado next weekend. $ are tight, and I just saw the weather forcast for this weekend...Saturday and Sunday could be a real disaster area all the way from south of San Antonio to north of Oklahoma city. They are expecting a major tornado outbreak with Dallas/FW right in the middle of the high risk area. I can't even imagine a tornado hitting a place like the Pate swap meet.
That ain't no small splinter there, Kenny. Where was it lodged? Yes...sounds like you need to take care of yourself..setting up a big swap meet booth is no place for a recovering heart attack victim. Be careful!!!

RICH MUISE

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: 62galxe on 2014-04-22 17:59
The splinter from hell.

That ain't a splinter....it's a stake suitable for killing zombies!
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

62galxe

It was ok. Saturday people start packing up and leaving about 3. Need to be there on Thursday morning next year.

Zapato

Always heard everything is bigger in Texas, that splinter pretty much confirms that at least the splinters sure are.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72