News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Riverside,Calif. Show and Go

Started by KidKourier, 2008-03-09 23:19

Previous topic - Next topic

KidKourier

Riverside,Calif.--Show and Go, May 2,3,4,2008-- Limited to 1st -1,000 vehicles-Open header cruise all day! You can cruise the circut all day long uncorked! Been there-great event! For info call (951)660-2228 need to register before April 23,2008.

57AGIN

KidKourier:

This one looks interesting.  Do you know where it will be held in Riverside?

Bob
57AGIN

KidKourier

Bob, it will be downtown Riverside-- down Market St. from Mission Inn to 13th St--up 13th to Orange--over to 12th St. then back down to Market St. to next block then up to Court House  on Main St. then back to Market St.--down Market St. about 3 blocks to Mission Inn -go north 1 block and circle block back to Market St. and start again! If you have a map of Riverside you can trace the cruise route it's in front of the Riverside County Court House! Looks to be about 24 city blocks in all, you'll be able to cruise by just about everybody there (there's usually over 1,000 entrants), so you and Rick come on down to the Inland Empire and get out of Orange County,see some new stuff for a change! SKIP

57AGIN

KidKourier:

Yeah, I know I will try to make it.  I don't know about Rich's 57, with his gearing his 427 is buzzing pretty good at freeway speeds.  Heck, mine is generally at 33-3700 RPM, shure would like to do an overdrive.

Bob
57AGIN

robhaerr

Hey Guys...

I will be in one of the bands playing at the Riverside Show and Go at a park somewhere around the show early evening on Sat May 3. I won't have my wagon with me, but will be looking for all the 5-7s. Our keyboard player's brother is Gary Echito, who has been one of the organizers of the show for many years. Gary has a very nice 54 Ford Courier sedan delivery that won a 4-foot trophy at the Grand National Roadster Show last month.

You can see the noise we will be making by checking out our website...one of my other hobbies...I am the drummer...
http://www.ravelers.com

lots of video clips on the web site or on my YouTube channel...
http://www.youtube.com/user/robhaerr

Please say hello if you are there!

Rob
57 Ford Country Sedan (more rare 79C model, 9 passenger but missing the way back seat)

KidKourier

Rob, Met Gary at several local car shows and his 54 Courier is truely worthy of a magazine article.I talk with him and it took about an hour to find all the subtle changes he's made on the car,if any one see's a "54" tutone Gray/silver Courier with State Farm Ins. and Gary's name on the side panels stop and check it out,it will be well worth your time.His car is on the flyer for the Riverside Show and Go Run. SKIP

Frankenstein57

Checked out your site ,you guys have some nice rides. Mark

robhaerr

Mark...

None of those rides are ours...those photos were taken at some events that included cars. I have been trying to get photos taken with the wagon for a while...tough to get together for just photos with the wagon.

Rob