News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Windsheld wiper baffle

Started by Rick Schuler, 2021-09-05 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Schuler

After what seems to be years since I tore down my ranch wagon labeled, bagged and numbered, than cleaned painted and put up for safe keeping. now I can't find what I'm looking for. Safe place seem to be the problem. does any one have the drivers side wiper baffle that covers the wiper gears on the cowl. Thanks

Ford Blue blood

Might have a pare, need to look through my "junk" pile.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

cokefirst

This gave me a laugh  I took my blower motor off my 1957 Skyliner with Select Air and put it some place safe.  It is so safe, I have been unable to find it for a year and wound up having to search and find another one.  Nice to know I am not the only one.
1957 Skyliner
1956 Thunderbird
1955 Thunderbird
1956 Ford PU
1931 Model AA stakebed

Rick Schuler

Thanks Man, Life is funny sometimes.

Ford Blue blood

Rick no joy.  They have been put in a "safe" place or I think I used them on my Ranchero as it was missing a bunch of little stuff.  Just don't remember for sure.....
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

gasman826

I have/had a coffee can with just wiper stuff in it.  Yep, can't find it.

Rick Schuler

Well on the bright side I did find the can of all the long gone 58 parts and a old stashed pack of camels that I needed when I couldn't find the 58 parts. they may be stale but it hit the spot.

KYBlueOval

Rick, did you ever find/obtain a baffle? I believe I have one. Let me know if you still need one and if so, I'll look for it.
John

Rick Schuler

No still looking. almost to the point of cleaning the garage Almost. Thanks for looking if you have one that will be great.

alvin stadel

contact LarryLeingang.  1-701-663-6197  /  1-701-220-9558 cell  or ford58@bis.midco.net   He is the guy I sold all my parts to. I know he has 2 or 3 sets.  Hope this helps. Take care, Alvin

Rick Schuler

KYBlueOval

Rick, I'll hold up looking. If Alvin's contact doesn't have it, let me know and I'll look for it.
John

Rick Schuler

I haven't heard back yet.

Rick Schuler

Finally found one at "Dick's you pull it" the only part left on a rusty hulk. Thanks For looking. Rick