News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WTB-292 or 312 ECZ-6015C block

Started by Randyh, 2015-09-03 16:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Randyh

Haven't had any responses for date code correct block, anyone have a good ECZ-6015 C 292 or 312 engine block they would part with.  The two ECZ 312 blocks I have are cracked at a main bearing bolt.  Must be rebuildable, i.e., no cracks.  I would pick-up, within a couple hundred miles of Pittsburgh, PA would be great.
Thanks,
Randy

Randyh

Modified requested for any good rebuildable ECZ 6015-C block.

alvin stadel

Not sure if you found a block or not. I knew I had one just had to get it out, It's a 312 ECZ 6015C. Real clean it was in one of my T-birds when I got it, and was a running motor. I took the G-heads off it then for some reason completly tore it apart, so it's the block only. It's for sale if you want it, I'm in Montana so there would be frieght involved. My e-mail address is awstadel@gmail.com

thundercat

If you are still looking for a block ECZ-6015-C     I have one and live not far from you [Mars, Pa] .Its was a running engine replaced by a 351W when I bought it. ive removed some of the outside stuff off  . Very clean inside.. We can disassemble further if you are interested..  Phone   724-272-7396  Steve