News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

10 ugliest cars ever, one bound to piss you off

Started by Zapato, 2015-04-29 13:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Ha...that's almost funny. Consider the author thinks the big tailfin era was killed off in '57. I guess he's never seen any caddies, or chryslers, or plymouths, or....
Probably the same author that included a Chrysler prowler in the last 10 ugliest ever list. For sure he is a tri-five chevy fan.
Zap...put a www. in front of your link
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

djfordmanjack

somebody who puts a 57 Ford next to a brandnew Porsche and a 20 yr old Hyundai has no sense at all. and taking a black Fairlane Convertible to make proof of his narrow minded opinion, says it all... still annoying

RICH MUISE

I think that lil' Davis D-2 is cuter than heck.....and if the author wants to buy me one of those Porsches, I'll be glad to hide it in my garage so the eyes of the world won't be offended by it's pure ugliness. I have to agree with him on the Pontiac Aztec, although they sure were a forerunner of things to come. I'll give him a score of 1 out of 10, although I probably could have come up with something uglier than the aztec.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

The Aztec would easily make my top 10 list. first time I spotted one was headed north to Seattle and remember telling my wife that was a perfect example of Pontiac successfully building a b**t ugly plastic nosed car.

On the 57, well always been partial to the Custom series over the Fairlanes but see no reason for them to be on that list. But a convertible with the top down cruising down the road only an idiot would deem it ugly.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Zapato

lalessi1

No accounting for younger taste in automobiles, period. If everybody liked what I liked I would change my mind! Obviously the blogger knew nothing about fins (to the left or to the right).  :003:
Lynn

junior58

What a dork, putting the 57 in amongst that lot, clearly has no taste.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter

rmk57

What no Pacer!  Also the Lada / Yugo were no beauty queens either.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

sprink88

I had a 2dr 79 Grenada. Nice car. He is a buckethead
~Chris

Ecode70D

How could someone consider putting that 57 on that list?  Times sure have changed.   

Zapato

Read the following yesterday ;  ''everyone does their best, some peoples best is pretty ****ty'' . We now know what that writers best is.

Zapato

Lou

I had a 76 and a 78 Grenada, loved both the car and the look, ran them both to over 130,000 miles. This is the first time I've ever heard a 57 called ugly.

SkylinerRon

This guy is on drugs! The 59 won styling awards and so did the  75-79 Granada.
57 Fords out sold chevy and every other car that year. Million and a half buyers weren't blind for sure.
Every toyoduh, nisson and hondu should be on that list !

Ron.

Zapato

Ron, don't hold back! Please tell us how you really feel.   lol

Zapato

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero