News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Fairlane 500 "hockey sticks"

Started by texasmark1, 2009-08-14 21:16

Previous topic - Next topic

texasmark1

can't use mine; complete set minus clips... no rust or dents... make me an offer.

thanks,Mark (Houston,TX area)
God Bless Texas!

barefoot

hi mark,do you have the template that goes with them?i am interested,but i want a mint set.if these qualify,let me know and i will make a offer.  regards,  barefoot

texasmark1

if by template you mean some kind of guide for placing the holes in the body for the mounting clips to go in, then no, I do not.  I'd say that installation should be fairly straightforward, though.  as far as mint is concerned, there are no dents, scratches, pits or rust... I just loaded some pics up and sent to another interested party, so if you want to see them, give me an email address and I will gladly send them along.  I'm looking for $250 for the pair; new repros are priced at $475 according to one internet site I located... for your reference.

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!

barefoot

hi mark,you can send pictures and phone number to amcantiques@sbcglobal.net.once i see them,we can discuss details via phone.  thanks,  barefoot

texasmark1

God Bless Texas!

57rod

I also have a perfect pair that are already polished in Spokane wa. anyone interested? call me @ 509-921-6605   ---  Rod

oops--I guess I don't have hockey sticks---I have the side roof trim--they kinda look like hockey sticks too.

texasmark1

hockey sticks back on the market... price still $250
email me for pics if interested...
markbevsmith@sbcglobal.net

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!

texasmark1

God Bless Texas!