News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ford 2 dr custom 300 doors

Started by Julios57, 2016-03-08 20:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Julios57

Hi all. been off the board for a while but hope to get up and running again. My project has been stalled and I am now wanting to move forward and "Git ur Done". I am looking for 2 good doors for my 57 custom 300 2 dr. It has the full gold trim down the side from front to rear. It is not a business coupe. it is a model 70B. Any help to find them or links would be greatly appreciated. Car has been in shop 25 years and needs to be finished. This is the last piece of the puzzle to find.

racton

:unitedstates:      hi I was just interested in whether or not you found the doors?

JPotter57

Julio, check with member Jeff Norwell.  He probably doesnt have any doors, but he knows where a great deal of the 57 Ford parts and parts cars in Ontario are, as he lives there also.  If he knows where some are in Canada, it would save you a ton of money having them shipped there from the states.  You can search him out here, Norwell, and then send him a PM.  If he can help you out, Im sure he will..  Good luck, my friend.. brig her back to life..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.