News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Y block valley pan.

Started by Ecode70D, 2019-12-14 16:22

Previous topic - Next topic

djfordmanjack

ha ! that makes it even more interesting ! :003:
I wonder if Jay might have a clue... :001:

Ecode70D

You guys   I have no idea what a PEZ is.   

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2019-12-17 11:15
You guys   I have no idea what a PEZ is.
HA HA, we will give you a little more time to think about it. I have very little knowledge of Austria like you and G. I just know enough to be dangerous  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

OK   you sneaking bunch of wiseguys.
  PEZ  means.  PfeffEminZ   (peppermint ) in Guenter's home language.   Just look at only the capital letters
  HAHA

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2019-12-17 12:50
OK   you sneaking bunch of wiseguys.
  PEZ  means.  PfeffEminZ   (peppermint ) in Guenter's home language.   Just look at only the capital letters
  HAHA

But do you know how to dispense them? You should HA HA
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

djfordmanjack

you are correct, Jay, PEZ is short f?r Pfefferminzzuckerl. a flavor that hasn't been available for decades over here unfortunately. the company was founded in Austria in the 1920s. I am really surprised that Jim knows about the connection to my country.
PEZ is mabye better known for their dispensers which are a huge success among kids and collectors. they are little plastic magazines (about the size of a cigarette lighter) that hold a dozen or so candies, and they have different figures on top. like Mickey Mouse aso. when you pull back that figure head, a candy is pushed (shot) out of the magazine. That's what Jim was referring to..... :003:

hiball3985

I always wanted to modify one so it would shoot further  :003: I've seen huge collection and some original made in Austria bring high $$$
I new a lady school teacher from Austria and asked what was Austria famous for, she told me art, music and PEZ and that just stuck in my memory..
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Quote from: hiball3985 on 2019-12-18 07:57
I always wanted to modify one so it would shoot further  :

Jim   
      I always had the same feeling (sickness  ).  Seems like everything I touched, I had to take apart and improve it.
HAHA

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2019-12-20 10:56
     Jim   
      I always had the same feeling (sickness  ).  Seems like everything I touched, I had to take apart and improve it.
HAHA
That was always a problem for me in school, my mind was somewhere else thinking about things to modify.
JIM:
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang