News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

WOW! And thanks

Started by Zapato, 2013-01-17 19:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Funny thing don't really pay much attention to it but just noticed getting another Karma point. Guess  my rantings must have been found useful to someone, And that has to be one of the main reasons we're here. To help one another and an occasional razzing too.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Alex L.

Damn Zap, you got a lot of those.

I guess if I want more I'm going to have to post a little more often :)

There should be a stats ranking for who has the most or least karma. That would be funny.

Zapato

We'd all have to work really hard to beat Rich and I don't hardly ever see any negatives here. Which is to be expected as most of us are usually on our best behavior here.

Zapato

RICH MUISE

Yeah, I got the most......the most positives and the most negatives!! LOL
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

you know the smites have to be people just messing with you...........

Zapato

Ecode70D

Positives and negatives ????
Am I missing something?  What are you guys  talking about? 
OOPS!  Now I see them.  So where do they come from?

gasman826

So now you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RICH MUISE

Geeeezzzz Gary, that was cruel to do to a new guy!
Jay..the applaud/smite thingie is something James added last year for the guys (I guess) to have fun with. For example, if someone is giving you a hard time for no reason at all, you can just click on the smite under (Gary's) name and give them a negative. I got a couple of mine when I told the guys I had just bought a new Toyota (my wife actually)...and I convieniently forgot what the other ones were for.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2013-01-18 20:38
, you can just click on the smite under (Gary's) name and give them a negative. I got a couple of mine when I told the guys I had just bought a new Toyota (my wife actually)...and I conveniently forgot what the other ones were for.

I don't think I can do that to Gary...   Look at the neat car in his avatar.

gasman826

Zapato

Quote from: Alex L. on 2013-01-17 20:29
I guess if I want more I'm going to have to post a little more often :)

Nah! they're easy to get just watch, Alex needs more + Karma points, lets help him out.

Zapato

Alex L.

I appreciate that zap, but we must be careful. These karma points hold a very deep meaning and if we all just give them away then they will lose all meaning..... Unless I get more than everyone else, then it's fine. Lol