News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Santa's presents

Started by rmk57, 2013-12-25 12:38

Previous topic - Next topic

rmk57

I must have been a very good boy this year, look what's under the tree!

Going to turn my little 460 into a 514 this spring.

Scat rotating assembly and Edelbrock RPM heads.
Actually I've been collecting the parts for the last year or so.

Randy
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

hotroddonnie

57 Ford Kustom

I was happy with socks and underwear! Lol!
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

4thgen57

No car parts here  but my favorite elf hide a new shotgun from me! Although we weren't supposed to buy or each other.

RICH MUISE

Got a few signs for my garage, a blue oval Ford Zippo lighter (haven't had a zippo for 30 years or so), a Ford Genuine Parts coffee mug, a Ford shield coathook, and a check for 300. from my wife for car parts (she gave me 500. car parts moneyfor my birthday last month!)  :burnout:...cool, I was already planning a road trip to pick up some stuff.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Zapato

Wife and I decided to just do stockings for each other and concentrate on the kids and grankids this year. Did get the one tool I wanted though a ratcheting and reversible screwdriver that continues to feed in/out as your hand rotates back and forth. Son-in-law got one too, last year I found a smaller version for him and he raves about it all the time. Think the best present we got though was watching our 2 1/2 year old grandaughter's face as she opened her presents and assist handing out and opening everyone else. Last year the boxes and wrapping paper were thrill enough this year she had me down on the floor playing with her almost instantly.

Well I need to get some navy beans w/ham bone going so going to set my coffee cup down.

Zap- :unitedstates: :fruit:

Now if the sale of my MK2 becomes a reality, it will really be icing on the cake.
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

BWhitmore

Wife and I also decided not to exchange gifts this year but rather supported our two local animal shelters.  Both of the shelters are no kill and really appreciated the support.

57 Ford Kustom

We recieved a great Christmas present, our boy was given a 15 min. Call home from basic training in Texas! It was such a great surprise, and the best gift Mom & Dad could have recieved!
Tim :unitedstates:

Ecode70D

Quote from: 57 Ford Kustom on 2013-12-26 17:14
We received a great Christmas present, our boy was given a 15 min. Call home from basic training in Texas! It was such a great surprise, and the best gift Mom & Dad could have received!
Tim :united states:

Good for you Tim....
   I'm happy to hear that you had to a chance to speak to your son.  That had to be a good Christmas present.
   God bless our military wherever they are.  Jay

57 Ford Kustom

Zapato

Had to be good for him too, I remember when after 10 weeks we finally ''earned ''a 10 minute call home, and then the following Sunday we were allowed a true rest day and calls home. Called my parents and girlfriend and it made the day surreal. Even if the calls were short it was an incredible luxury to make them.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

410ranchero

Dang, did he happen to drop my 445" FE kit at your house? I didnt see it under my tree haha,